Saturday, September 10, 2005

Gathering Life

I gather darkness from duskI gather light from dawnI gather the colour of autumn leavesI gather the vastness of the hillsI gather the depth of the seasIt is life, I gather in my stride…I gather the last rays of the setting sun I gather the first drops of the monsoon rainsI gather laughter as it tumbles down from lipsI gather teardrops from the corners of eyesI gather messages from friends long-partedI gather memories from the dear departedIt is life, I gather in my thoughts…
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I gather voices from childhoodI gather sighs from youthI gather multitude from the rainbowI gather dewdrops from the flowersI gather dreams from the web of sleepI gather meanings from silencesI gather sanctity from prayerIt is life, I gather in my self…I gather wisdom from deathI gather glory from birthI gather hope from joysI gather strength from sorrowI gather the songs of the birdsI gather the smiles of the GodsI gather time that beats upon my heartI gather promises from a life to comeIt is life, I gather in my words…

No comments: