Monday, July 03, 2006

Let It Out LOUD...I aint afraid of Nobody

(Gathering Thoughts and Words from here and there)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
How do I say goodbye to someone I never had?
Why do tears fall for someone who was never mine?
Why is it that I miss someone I was never with?
And I'll ask why I love someone whose love was never mine.

Don't come close if later you'll just pass by.
Don't smile if later you'll just let me cry.
Don't touch me if later you'll just walk away.
Don't love me if later you'll just leave and won't stay.

Sometimes we need to be hurt in order to grow.
We must fail in order to know.
We must lose in order to gain.
Some lessons are learned best through pain.

Watching you walk out of my life
doesn't make me bitter of cynical about love,
but rather it makes me wonder.
If I so much wanted to be with the wrong one,
how wonderful it will be when the right one comes along.

This too shall Pass!

No comments: